Transit at Servers Australia
Our transit is engineered to have the best BGP you can get in Australia and be affordable enough that you can run your business profitably. You’ll get best route, low latency and high uptime.
Due to our large buying power we’re able to pass on lower prices to you. Our network is also one of the largest private networks in Australia spanning
(13) locations around Australia and (2) in New Zealand. All facilities are interlinked via dark fibre or backhaul, allowing us to run a completely
redundant and auto fail over MPLS network between all locations and states in Australia. You’ll be getting one of the best IP transit you can
find in Australia.
- Best Routing, see our AS 45671
- Low Latency and ping
- Fast throughput and downloads
- Optional DDoS protection
- No Data volume or usage limits
- IPv4 and IPv6 Supported
- 1G Copper or 10G Fibre
- Static or BGP4 routing available according to requirements
What you get from Servers Australia
- Choice of Data Centres from NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and New Zealand.
- 24/7 ticket and email support with FAST response times
- 24/7 100% Australian Phone support
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
Interesting Facts About Us
- 500+ Full Racks
- 14 data centres across AU and NZ
- Equinix's Largest Australian Colocation Partner
- 10,000+ Servers
- 1,000+ Managed Servers
- 45 Gbps Peering Capacity
- 16 Gbps Transit Capacity
- 20 Gbps Redundant Core
- 40 BGP Peers
- 8 Peering Providers
- 2 Transit Providers
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- 100% Australian Owned
- 3 Offices in Australia
- 50+ Employees
- Business Established 10 years ago
- 15 Minute Average Ticket Response
- 3 Minute Average Live Chat Response
- 24/7 Australian Phone Support - There is always someone here to help
- Launched 24/7 Australian based phone support!
- Acquired 3 competitors
- Finished building our 4th data centre
Redundant Network to keep you online
Leverage our buying power to get a better price
Low latency, fast throughput, best routing.
Protected from DDoS attacks by Black Lotus
Download the Transit Information Pack
Download the Transit information pack and find out why choosing Servers Australia for Transit will benefit your business. It aims to have all of the questions you have answered. Here's a brief overview of what's covered:
- List of transit, peering & backhaul providers
- About our team and how we work with you
- Explanations of all features
- Network, SLA’s and Processes laid and explained
Need a Custom Solution?
We can build to your exact hosting needs.
The Servers Australia Difference
Best Support in Australia
- 24/7 100% Australian Phone Support
- 24/7 Online Support, 30 minute response time
- 15 Minutes for a ready to go server
- Custom dedicated servers from 48 hours
- Install your colocated server within 48 hours!
Very Competitive Pricing
- Get More Included for Less
- Generous Monthly Bandwidth
- Price Match Guarantee* T&C apply
More Data Centres, Better Network
- 15 data centres to choose from across Australia & New Zealand
- Fast Speeds, Best Routing, Low Latency, AS 45671
- Brocade, Cisco and Extreme Networks Equipment
What Our Customers Say About Us
In 2012 we chose ServersAustralia for a dedicated server and now we have multiple servers with them. The service has been flawless, they are always responsive and helpful when we need them. Highly recommended.
Shay McAuley National IT Projects Manager,
St John Ambulance
Servers Australia have proved themselves to be a valuable partner to Jim’s Group. At every point, SAU has shown to provide the very best in care to us. Continuing fast response times for all support requests and the ability to speak with staff who are genuinely willing to help and see any issues to the end gives us great peace of mind.
Eugene IT Manager,
After researching a few vendors, we chose Servers Australia for colocation due to their excellent customer service, responsiveness and price.
Brett Randall IT Manager,