Metro-E is an advanced multi-carrier service for businesses wanting to connect multiple offices across Australia or the world, connect offices to a data centre, or link multiple data centres.
It combines high speed voice, video and data performance - up to 10GBit - with outstanding flexibility to easily meet changing communication requirements.
Metro-E offers straightforward connectivity to existing networks and LAN equipment, and very quick deployment. With the added benefit of substantial cost savings over traditional WAN technologies.
The Metro-E service delivers nationwide coverage to all capital cities - and regional areas - via an independently owned and operated network.
Ultra-low cost flat rate service. Once you've selected the plan that suits your needs today if your requirements change then upgrading or downgrading is simple. Metro-E can grow with you for less.
Sample Uses Include:
- VoIP services
- High speed internet and email
- Multimedia webcasting
- Virtual Private Networks
- Fibre Optic, ethernet over copper, microwave
- Multi-carrier network providing unparalleled coverage and reach
- Dedicated "end-to-end" bandwidth
- Wide choice of bandwidth options
- Delivered with complete multi-carrier, data centre and path diversity
- Requires no change to customers' LAN equipment or networks
- Online self service portal automates service delivery
- Rapid deployment options (microwave)
- Backed by 24/7 support
- Scalable from 1Mbit/1Mbit to 10Gbit/10Gbit per second
- Available with complete carrier, data centre and path diversity
- Rapid recovery time when problems occur
- IEEE 802.3-2002 physical interface
- Interface speed: 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 10Gbps
- EVC type: Point-to-Point (EPL) Point-to-Multipoint (EVPL)
- Mode: Full duplex
- MAC layer: IEEE 802.3-2002
- UNI MTU size: 1546
- Target availability: 99.95%
Become a Wholesaler
If you would like to see the wholesale prices then please register here. When we have accepted your account,
you will be able to login. BECOME A WHOLESALER